Payoneer.com - SCAM - Lose money for shure - NEVER WORK WITH THEM
Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking.
I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch is issuing MasterCard debit cards, and offering people to use it worldwide.
But as actual situation stands, underneath this "respectable" company is online scams.
As i am the one of the many who is in this situation i want to warn everyone about them. At the beginning iv'e registered at this company, so i would be able do my online business in ebay.com and aliexpress.com . As i was recieving 30-35$ per some time, i was sending them to payoneer debit card, and there was no problems at all. At one point i recieved refund 300 $ from aliexpress.com for purchase that i made. And i figured that i won't buy anything, but better off will send it to my card, to buy some tools for my business. Iv'e send the money to payoneer card using paypal as usual for the last 6 months. And here it STARTED, as soon they recieved the money, they put it on PENDING APPROVAL (WTF? My money and they need to approve something? REALLY?) Then, i was writing them, calling them and asking, what is going on, and what is the problem? They pointed my nose in to terms and conditions, and not explaining anything at all. 3 days later when i asked again, what is going on, they did not answer any thing and 3 seconds later i recieved that my transfer is canceled and the money will be send back to sender. LOL. OK. But the money never got back to sender. So iv'e searched internet and found the people who have lost 1400$, another 600$, another 460$. So it appears that this is a system that this company is stealing money. And the person who is waiting for 1400$ havent recieved it for 6 months.
SO BE AWARE - THIS IS A SCAM, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM
At the moment there is case opened with MasterCard.Inc, and there is paperwork done, to go to court, and to NyPD, as i am not from U.S. I have turned to embasy of US. And there will be check on this situation with U.S. Internal Affairs. If there is any other people, who have this kind of situation, please contact me. And we will put this scam to an end.
Thank you1185cb09 review #475543
You may also like
- "I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a company offering cash advance. I was approved and was suppose to have money on my bank account within 48 business hours...."
- "At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO. I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via..."
- "Williamhill website DOES suck a lot! It is awful! What where they thinking when they programmed a such bad website! By "bad" I mean "BAD".This website never works! I am..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."