Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking.
I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch is issuing MasterCard debit cards, and offering people to use it worldwide.
But as actual situation stands, underneath this "respectable" company is online scams.
As i am the one of the many who is in this situation i want to warn everyone about them. At the beginning iv'e registered at this company, so i would be able do my online business in ebay.com and aliexpress.com . As i was recieving 30-35$ per some time, i was sending them to payoneer debit card, and there was no problems at all. At one point i recieved refund 300 $ from aliexpress.com for purchase that i made. And i figured that i won't buy anything, but better off will send it to my card, to buy some tools for my business. Iv'e send the money to payoneer card using paypal as usual for the last 6 months. And here it STARTED, as soon they recieved the money, they put it on PENDING APPROVAL (WTF? My money and they need to approve something? REALLY?) Then, i was writing them, calling them and asking, what is going on, and what is the problem? They pointed my nose in to terms and conditions, and not explaining anything at all. 3 days later when i asked again, what is going on, they did not answer any thing and 3 seconds later i recieved that my transfer is canceled and the money will be send back to sender. LOL. OK. But the money never got back to sender. So iv'e searched internet and found the people who have lost 1400$, another 600$, another 460$. So it appears that this is a system that this company is stealing money. And the person who is waiting for 1400$ havent recieved it for 6 months.
SO BE AWARE - THIS IS A SCAM, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM
At the moment there is case opened with MasterCard.Inc, and there is paperwork done, to go to court, and to NyPD, as i am not from U.S. I have turned to embasy of US. And there will be check on this situation with U.S. Internal Affairs. If there is any other people, who have this kind of situation, please contact me. And we will put this scam to an end.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Transfer
- Review category
- Cash Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had..."
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "Avoid these frauds. On their website: "Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."