Privacy and Data Security

After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card (which I never got the first one), or I can request that my payment be reversed (which I am in the process of doing). I am furious with how long it is taking to get this money and I'm quite certain that I'll never actually receive it.

DO NOT TRUST PAYONEER, THEY ARE A SCAM!

They claim to be able to do wire transfers yet when I talk to their customer service they said that is not an option. It's ALL ***.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of payoneer account from Payoneer and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Payoneer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Payoneer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Shafeeka

I totally agree! They are a scam!