Privacy and Data Security

After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card (which I never got the first one), or I can request that my payment be reversed (which I am in the process of doing).I am furious with how long it is taking to get this money and I'm quite certain that I'll never actually receive it.

DO NOT TRUST PAYONEER, THEY ARE A SCAM!

They claim to be able to do wire transfers yet when I talk to their customer service they said that is not an option.It's ALL ***.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of payoneer account from Payoneer and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Payoneer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Payoneer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Payoneer?

Comments

Shafeeka

I totally agree! They are a scam!