Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Payoneer is name of bad irresponsible service, they never care their customers and never provide support and help if you face any real issue (if acc block). They can block your account with dollar and without any reason disclose, although you have all valid documents. If you ask question they will not share reason why they block your account. They will told you are a terrorist.

You can see lots of complain of Payoneer: (big trusted references)

They provide lots of service like get fund from international clients, but if you get paid from UK or european clients, then they will block your acc without any notice, some time few account holder become lucky.

I want to protest in my Blogs, YouTube Vlog and social media sites for my whole life, I never give up, this is my promise.

Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payoneer Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality of service, No more help, Worst experience.

Comments

Payoneer
Payoneer Verified Representative

Hi We are sorry to hear about your frustration, we understand that your account seems to have been closed for undisclosed reasons. It usually happens if a certain activity on the account is done against our terms and conditions.

Please provide us with your email address or with your customer ID in order for us to verify what can be done regarding that issue. Sincerely, The Payoneer Team.