2.1K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to me first thing, they blocked my card for no reason, i just went to withdraw some money using this card they deducted 2$ and blocked it for no reason second thing, a client sent me a payment, they kept it in hold for 3 days then I asked him to call them, he called them, they lied to him and told him that i've received the payment already, he kept calling me a scammer and I did the same and then we logged into eachother's accounts using team viewer to see what's wrong, I realized at that point is that payoneer is A BIG SCAM nothing more, they LITERALLY stole my money and scammed me, they took the money from the client's account, sent him a confirmation email saying that payment was approved, and when he contacted them, they told him that I have received the payment already. I contacted their lame support ( WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER THEY HANG UP ON ME) the indian *** answered and told me that my client has to call back for details, my client called them and sent me all details he asked, then he told me sir i cannot help you with anything at the moment i understand your frustration but you have to wait forever like i cannot give you any time, just keep waiting.

And they come here in the website write more teasing replies to the people's reviews telling them that it's because of the security, no its not about security. It's all about Payoneer being the worst scammers ever, I will pay every single cent I made and i will make in the future to give them bad reputation everywhere online and I just hope that someone would shut down this scam bank very soon.

I will keep posting my experience everywhere online and will buy domains just to shut them down and give them bad reputation for scamming the f*** out of me!! NEVER USE PAYONEER, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND HANG UP ON YOUR PHONE CALLS

Product or Service Mentioned: Payoneer Account.

Reason of review: Clear Scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scammers, Stole my money, Worst experience, Poor quality of service, Bad support, Scam.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2017.

Comments

So true, Payoneer is a criminal organization. Please never ever use this company, or you will lose everything.

They blocked my card and funds for no reason. I lost over 7000 dollars.

Customer support is ignoring me. I will hand this case to a lawyer!

Today, I witness a great deal of injustice on behalf of Payoneer.com. I tried to log in to my Payoneer account and saw a message that your account is blocked.

I called upon Support team and they put me on hold for about 20 minutes and then told me my account is blocked permanently .. I asked the support team what is the reason for this and she said this is done by security department and she does not even know the reason.I have not violated any terms what so ever, I have some balance in it which I used to buy domains or captcha balance. I have not received or sent any payment in last 3-4 months. except a few transactions buying Captcha balance and GoDaddy domain payments.My customer ID is : Customer ID: 1474867 ..

I was having Payoneer for about 5-6 years. Is there any way to reinstate my account?

I uploaded all the documents to payoneer support. The email support is not responding, whenever I update a ticket the status becomes "resolved".They are cheaters that's true ..!

I'm having a similar experience, I'll be back to write my own review.

They blocked me good money without saying anything to me

Payoneer is a big scam. Stay away!!!!

The owner links:

Founder and President MR.

YUVAL TAL https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuvaltal/

CEO Prepaid Card MR SCOTT GALIT https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottgalit/

MR YANIV CHECHIK Co Founder https://www.linkedin.com/in/benyanivchechik/

https://www.facebook.com/yanivch Domain Age: 12 Years, 284 Days Last Refreshed: 8 Days ago Refresh Website Speed: Fast Website Value: $1130985.92 Organisation: PAYONEER INC Owner: YANIV CHECHIK Owner Address: 1841 BROADWAY Owner City: NEW YORK Owner Postcode: 10023 Phone Number: +1.2126009275 United States Phone Type: geographic :New York City, NY Rcn Telecom Services, Inc. – Ny Email: yaniv@payoneer.com United States Related to 23 sites Owner Country : United States United States Don’t let them get away. Report to the NYC police, pls. Noone never got their funds.

This web is proposed for stealing innocent people’s fund. More than 2000 complaints because Payoneer has been stealing customers’ fund for many years.

#1320572

they blocked my account. I wrote email many times to unblock but they didn't answer. They stole my money which is paid by my employer after my 100 hour of work.