Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to me first thing, they blocked my card for no reason, i just went to withdraw some money using this card they deducted 2$ and blocked it for no reason second thing, a client sent me a payment, they kept it in hold for 3 days then I asked him to call them, he called them, they lied to him and told him that i've received the payment already, he kept calling me a scammer and I did the same and then we logged into eachother's accounts using team viewer to see what's wrong, I realized at that point is that payoneer is A BIG SCAM nothing more, they LITERALLY stole my money and scammed me, they took the money from the client's account, sent him a confirmation email saying that payment was approved, and when he contacted them, they told him that I have received the payment already.I contacted their lame support ( WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER THEY HANG UP ON ME) the indian *** answered and told me that my client has to call back for details, my client called them and sent me all details he asked, then he told me sir i cannot help you with anything at the moment i understand your frustration but you have to wait forever like i cannot give you any time, just keep waiting.

And they come here in the website write more teasing replies to the people's reviews telling them that it's because of the security, no its not about security. It's all about Payoneer being the worst scammers ever, I will pay every single cent I made and i will make in the future to give them bad reputation everywhere online and I just hope that someone would shut down this scam bank very soon.

I will keep posting my experience everywhere online and will buy domains just to shut them down and give them bad reputation for scamming the f*** out of me!!NEVER USE PAYONEER, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND HANG UP ON YOUR PHONE CALLS

Review about: Payoneer Account.

Reason of review: Clear Scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scammers, Stole my money, Worst experience, Poor quality of service, Bad support, Scam.

Had an Experience with Payoneer?

Comments

#1320572

they blocked my account. I wrote email many times to unblock but they didn't answer. They stole my money which is paid by my employer after my 100 hour of work.