Update added by user Jul 06, 2014
Hello every one , payonner has resolved this issue and i was refunded and my card is now active! Thanks Dan from Payonner!!!!!
Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2014
I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66 to the billing company i owed then withdraw the remaining 20 dollars.Now payonner claims 4 payments went to this billing company which amounted up to me owing 203 dollars!
How the *** is this possible?? i had only 98 dollars on my card!
And it is not a *** credit card is it??Now the claim they dont see the payment i sent to my account of 421 dollars on june 30th , and claim when they do get it they will withdraw the amount they claim i owe them!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Payoneer Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "Just needed to say that I bought a 150 motorbike from Rick at mxmotorsports and I have nothing but praise for him.I was looking online as I live in Jamaica..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."